Innovation Showcase Guidelines
$750/ per space - Enclosed and locked glass showcase shelf: for items up to 18"H x 13"D x 24"W
$750/ per space - Tabletop Displays: for medium to large items 12" L X 12" H
$995/ per space - Floor Displays: for large items
Submission Deadline: Tuesday, September 13, 2022.
- Each exhibiting company may enter up to three products maximum.
- The product(s)/service(s) MUST be NEW and on the market within the last 12 months.
- No prototypes allowed
- The product(s)/service(s) must be manufactured or exclusively distributed by a company exhibiting in this year’s event.
- New company launches are not eligible
Tuesday, September 27th, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.*
- Participants are responsible for transporting their entries to and from the INNOVATION SHOWCASE. Related transportation and material handling costs are the exhibiting company’s responsibility.
- Exhibiting staff members are responsible for delivering the item(s) to the INNOVATION SHOWCASE area and removing the item(s) from the Showcase post-show. Products that are not retrieved by 5 p.m. on Thursday, September 29th, will be donated to a local charity.
- Once an item is placed within the INNOVATION SHOWCASE, it cannot be removed until after 3 p.m. on Thursday, September 29th. No exceptions.
* Products MUST be placed in the Showcase by 4 p.m. on September 27th. Products checked in after 4 p.m. on September 27th are not eligible for an INNOVATION SHOWCASE Award.
- Event management will provide a product display sign containing the company name, booth number, product name, product description, Product dimensions, brand compatibility, and product part number, if applicable.
- Samples, brochures, ads, sales sheets, flyers, and giveaways will not be allowed in the INNOVATION SHOWCASE area.
- Exhibitors may bring speck/information sheets to add to the display (maximum size 8.5x11). We recommend bringing a clear sign holder or having the speck/info sheet printed on a corrugated easel back (8.5 x11).
- Products must be removed from all packaging before being placed for display. Unless the packaging itself is the product you are displaying.